About Me

I create this blog to offer busy mothers and working women decorated cupcakes and variety of cakes for their small theme party or social gathering. I come from a home-made baker family , who inherited family recipes from generations. So you can expect the combination of traditional recipes with modern decoration cakes. If you want to contact me please drop a message on my “Contact Me” box.

Offer

* Decorated cupcakes for Theme Party
* Special flavours cupcakes
* Variety Home-made Cakes from traditional recipe

Labels

Archive

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cheese Chiffon Cake


This Chiffon Cake is made without butter but consist of cheese and milk.
I use sunflower oil instead of butter.
Probably to reduce guilty feeling cause eating something with lots of dairy products.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps© Modified by: S.Ledya